Spend the Holidays in Winter Wonderland! Besides all the skiing, snowshoeing, mountain rides, sightseeing and shopping that you can do in the area, we are listing here some special events and Holiday dinners offered in the Mt Washington Valley, to help you plan your stay with us :
December 26, 2015 to January 1, 2016: Holiday Trains at the Conway Scenic Railroad, Old-fashioned train rides will be offered twice daily during Christmas Vacation Week.
December 26 & 27, 2015: Guided snowshoe tour at Jackson X-Country Ski Touring. Discover places along the trails and off the system that most people will never get to find. This is a fun and interesting tour led by snowshoeing experts who will also give technique tips along the way.
December 26, 2015 & January 2, 2016: Cranapalooza on Cranmore Mountain, a family entertainment with s’mores, face painting, hugs with Cranmore’s penguin mascot, C-More…
December 26, 2015 : Evening Showshoe Tour at Great Glen Trails. Experience the wonder of a night time winter walk. Join an AMC naturalist on a guided showshoe walk. Reservations required.
December 27, 2015 : Winter Fatbiking at Great Glen Trails.
December 27, 2015 : Ski with a Naturalist at Great Glen Trails.
December 27, 2015 : Grommet Shed Fest on Cranmore Mountain, A free freestyle event and park safety clinic open to skiers and riders 12 and under.
December 31, 2015 :
- New Year’s Cranapalooza with Fireworks on Cranmore Mountain,
- New Year’s Eve Partybration at Santa’s Village : Santa welcomes you to his sixth annual New Year’s Eve Partybration. Father Time will turn the clocks ahead 4 hours, and begin celebrating the new year a bit early for our younger guests. It’s a grand time to visit with Father Time, ride on all your favorite rides, and see great fireworks one last time this year.
CHRISTMAS DAY DINING OPTIONS (reserve early!):
NEW YEAR’S EVE DINING OPTIONS (reserve early!) :
- White Mountain Hotel (800-533-6301)
- Stonehurst Manor (800-525-9100)
- Tuckerman’s Tavern (603-356-5541)
- Wildcat Tavern (800-228-4245)
- White Mountain Cider Company (603-383-9061)
- The Oxford House Inn (800-261-7206)
- Darby Field Inn (603) 447-2181
- Max’s Restaurant & Pub at the Snowvillage Inn (603) 447-2818
January 2, 2016 : Covered Wagon in the Snow at the Conway Scenic Railroad.